Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you log in and go to your account history you can see your ticket allocation.... Neither of my SS preferences but pretty much my season ticket locations in the North stand.

Maybe they do this for everyone and then refund the unlucky ones. Lee Power does this at Swindon and then puts all the money on a horse.

He probably doesn't even put the money on a horse...

If you log in and go to your account history you can see your ticket allocation.... Neither of my SS preferences but pretty much my season ticket locations in the North stand.
Yep, that works - got two in the East Stand about half a dozen rows lower that ST seats - well happy....

Wonder if they are waiting until after the 5pm press conference? This could threaten fans back in stadiums.

Good shout that, bloody hell East Stand Row A - let's hope it's not raining! COYY.

They have allocated us seats behind our season tickets. Think that's pretty good then... £20 for a four year old ouch but I paid 60 at Wembley 😆

They have allocated us seats behind our season tickets. Think that's pretty good then... £20 for a four year old ouch but I paid 60 at Wembley [emoji38]
I'm lucky to have got tickets too, they've applied the concession prices to mine

Seem to have been allocated an East Stand ticket! Moving from right side to left - but same row as my ST seat, so looking forward to having almost the exact opposite view that I normally have!

Sweating on this 5pm press conference now...

Thanks, worked a treat! I have a very happy 16 year old at home singing Eieieio!!!!!

I can also see my ticket in account histoty. It's pretty close to my usual seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom