Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, there's no point me even bothering to try getting a ticket, as I won't even finish work til 5:30, so will struggle to make it home in time for kick, and wouldn't stand a chance of getting to the ground in time :mad:

What a dumb kick off time.
Minor point; if fans have a bit of a journey to get to the stadium e.g. needing to book time off work, then finding out whether you’ve been successful in the ballot on Friday leaves it a bit late to book it off!!

McWilliams said on a 5 mins forum once that we had 4500 season ticket holders. I would think at least 10% can’t go/won’t go so I estimate only a few hundred unlucky ones will miss out

As i work in Reading i've provisionally asked to work my lunches Monday and Tuesday just in case i get a ticket, if i dont then its not meant to be

I have tried this, and it’s lovely! To be honest, a decent Gin will work with almost anything! (Especially after you’ve had a couple haha)
In true Angry Crabs style I was looking for something to do with all our left over quinces, and decided to make a gin-based quince liqueur. It was very nice, but the quince flavour was a bit lost against the gin. Worked well mixed with soda, or with cream! I've been on the wagon for a few months but fell off for the night once I'd made the liqueur, and it helped me celebrate us beating Plymouth :)

(I realise I now have to make a career producing and selling Angry Crabs Quince Liqueur. Anyone want to order some? 10% to OUFC youth development. Only available from the cellar door).

L1 playoff final will go ahead as planned (May 30 at Wembley)...Ox Mail online has just announced it

cant get link to cut n paste atm ( tbh bit pointless unless you're an OM subscriber)

L1 playoff final will go ahead as planned (May 30 at Wembley)...Ox Mail online has just announced it

cant get link to cut n paste atm ( tbh bit pointless unless you're an OM subscriber)
There you sarge

If I get a ticket I will be very pleased. If I don’t get a ticket I am satisfied that another ST OUFC fan has and that’s just the way it is. He or she has as much right to be there as I do.
It’s not as if they are making, say, 25% available to ‘corporate’ guests.

Win or lose, up the U’s!

Another injury blow for us. Daniel Grettarson to undergo shoulder surgery and miss the play offs.

Luckily we have around 6 players who can play at centre back but a massive shame for the lad. Fearless at the back, cost him a few nasty injuries this season already

hmmmmmm ...I wonder if- the covid vaccinators, inside stadium vaccine-stewards, and vaccinees count as part of the 4k inside the stadium on Tues eve? :unsure: :rolleyes: :oops: :sneaky: ;)

For those who would have been (like me) feverishly refreshing your email account on Friday, the latest email from the club says:

"We will begin the allocating of seats tomorrow afternoon, and get in touch with successful applicants over the weekend."

So don't bother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom