+++ 18/12/2019 OUFC v Manchester City +++

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyW

A strong enough side so we don't get too embarrassed but ensuring were ready for the big one on Saturday will do for me

bit of turmoil at Citeh behind the scenes, with Arsenal sniffing round their assistant coach, if KR can get the team to play the way we were a or so ago theres a distinct possibility of an upset.... late 1-0 smash and grab win, Ruffles grabbing the glory

It would be good to get a goal, even if it's only to break our scoreless streak and get a bit of confidence in front of goal ahead of Saturday.....
Agree. I’d take a 4-1 defeat at this moment. (Though at 7:45 Wednesday I’ll be thinking otherwise)

about time we started scoring again so 5-0 home win. Mackie with a hat-rick, corner going straight in from Brannagan and Archer from a long kick.
in reality it’s only 90 minutes so any thing could happen

Archer
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin Baptiste
Mackie Agyei Fosu

Think Cadden, Taylor, Sykes and Fosu looked knackered on Saturday, I'd limit their minutes as much as possible and prioritise Saturday. Likewise with Brannagan + Baptiste returning.

1-0, Dickie. COYY

Let's be realistic here. If it's 0-2 or better I'd be ecstatic...
I am not sure about ecstatic, but relieved.
The only thing is that with football nothing is impossible ( Wigan did it a few years ago), so you just never know ....

It’s got to be a home win tomorrow penalties i reckon and then Liverpool in the semis with Everton in the final that was my dream
From last night anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom