Home Match Day Thread +++ 18/12/18 OUFC v Tottenham Hotspur U21+++

DannyW

Well I have a ticket so I'll start a thread. Hope to see some of our young guns given their chance. 3-2 to the Yellows

Well I have a ticket so I'll start a thread. Hope to see some of our young guns given their chance. 3-2 to the Yellows

With a very important youth game on Thursday, I doubt you’ll see any. Bradbury should be involved due to being overage for the ‘18’s now and Stevens may play in goal.

Tottenham U21s lost to Pompey, drew with Crawley and beat Gillingham to qualify second in their group. I think that should make us favourites if we pick a strong side.

Mitchell
Norman Raglan Nelson Garbutt
Brannagan Hanson Ruffels
Whyte Smith Lopes

Can never remember what the max number of changes we can make is, but I'd just like to see as many key players rested + as much youth as possible.

3-2, Whyte x2 + Ruffels.

a very tough match we will do well to win, we came unstuck last time we played an U21 side from London.

Chance to beat our record low home attendance?

We had 929 against Northampton, the first time we’ve played in front of less than 1000 for a home game, and we could be on for even fewer this time around with Christmas on the horizon and the trophy being maligned by PL’s development sides in it.

That said - COYY! The cups are proving a fun distraction this year.

As mentioned on other threads I’ll be surprised if any of the youth lads play with the exception of Stevens and Bradbury as they have a massive game ( 1st v 2nd ) on Thursday v Bournemouth. That said, if Smith is staying beyond January it’ll make sense for him to play 90 likewise Garbutt and Raglan. Also be good to see Norman involved.

I hope my 'B' team kids don't field as many international as Chelski did.

Should be an entertaining game

Usual problem trying to predict the score of this one.
What sort of team do both sides put out. Us weak and them strong? Or vice versa.
I think I'll wait till I see the sides before I decide.

Fingers crossed for a win and a record low crowd, anything under a 1000.

Home win hopefully i think will be more than a thousand because some people will just see the name Tottenham hotspur

Back
Top Bottom