Home Match Day Thread +++ 18/12/18 OUFC v Tottenham Hotspur U21+++

Most important, nay critical, question of the evening.........................

Was the "Wall" needed?

I know it was a friendly against Oxford city but i felt then that Little was a good acquisition

Last edited:
Armani did ok, first game, started steady then got his confidence up, worked hard and very rarely made a mistake, could have even scored at the end with a header but it went over. 8 out of 10

I enjoyed this OM comment..........
"Tonight's attendance is 1,422 (131 visitors). That's the 9th lowest home crowd of all-time (or if you're an optimist, Utd's best home crowd of this season's Checkatrade Trophy campaign). "

No mention of the "Wall" :(

But the radio ox commentators are often seated on the opposite side of the pitch from the iFollow camera. So all comments like "Oxford playing to our right", "nice ball to the far side" etc are completely the reverse of what's on the screen.

Thought it was a good game, good to see Raglan finally getting some game time, Smith i wasn't overly impressed with still, maybe it just isn't the right fit which is a shame

But the radio ox commentators are often seated on the opposite side of the pitch from the iFollow camera. So all comments like "Oxford playing to our right", "nice ball to the far side" etc are completely the reverse of what's on the screen.

The cameras are at the top of the South stand as are the commentators?

Are tv cameras in the north stand nowadays then ?
Since when did that happen?

Back
Top Bottom