Home Match Day Thread +++ 18/02/20 OUFC v AFC Wimbledon +++

Oh that is a GREAT goal

Looking like the team we were in November again. Now is that because we're getting back into our flow or are AFCW just rubbish??

brilliant from Sykes - the knockdown leading up to the first and the run for the second. Well played

What a way to bring the half down towards a close! Keep it tight til half time and bang one in early! Great stuff.

Literally perfect performance so far, full credit to the boys. Unbelievable effort and desire.

Great first half, totally dominated by us apart from a couple of dangerous breaks by them.

I will say it, I quite like the look of Pigott. He’s a bit of a unit and looks pretty lively.

Good stuff. Everyone looks up for it, passing it around, not just going back. There’s much more movement and quick passing than there was on Saturday. I think tonight has answered the question unequivocally whether we should play 3 at the back or not.

Taylor, Browne, Sykes, Brannigan all been lively. Dickie and Moore seem solid. Holland using his pace much better. Forde and Ruffels still a bit dodgy but overall great. Let’s win 3-5 to nil and restart our season for the run in.

Back
Top Bottom