Home Match Day Thread +++ 18/02/20 OUFC v AFC Wimbledon +++

Oxford Mail has our formation as our usual 4123, with CB deep and Browne in CM alongside Sykes, Henry wide right. But wouldn't it be good if we played a 442, with Browne up front alongside Taylor and Holland and Henry on the wings?

Also, seems Mous out for 4-8 weeks. Time for Moore to really step up.

anyone know if you can cast the iFollow game to a TV (with Chromecast)?..or if ordered on the iphone do you have to watch it on the phone?
that's what i do, works great

Oxford Mail has our formation as our usual 4123, with CB deep and Browne in CM alongside Sykes, Henry wide right. But wouldn't it be good if we played a 442, with Browne up front alongside Taylor and Holland and Henry on the wings?

Also, seems Mous out for 4-8 weeks. Time for Moore to really step up.
I thought the same regarding the formation. Although a front free of Taylor, Holland and Browne could also do some real damage.

It has to be a home win tonight... wont be much of a crowd in comparison to recent home games, sadly

same ref as AFC wombles away earlier this season ... hoping for the same score/result as that one ( Oxford 1-2 win)

At what time will Dickie be booked tonight, and how long will it take for someone to start a new poll thread on who should partner Moore - assuming he isn't injured later this evening.

At what time will Dickie be booked tonight, and how long will it take for someone to start a new poll thread on who should partner Moore - assuming he isn't injured later this evening.
Dickie is captain tonight ..... Nico Jones more than capable of stepping up if Dickie does get booked ( in the next 7 games) also, Sam Long can play anywhere across the back 4

Evening folks. Tonight's match is definitely a must-score game. And we will, 2-0 win for the mighty Yellows

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Reading Tigers programme notes made for an interesting read and it’s clear he has the PR machine whirring away. To me his argument about three loanees coming in to replace two highly established permanent players is fundamentally flawed and that is economical with the truth which is that we are highly depleted and have a 5% chance at best of making the playoffs. Will this stop us coming? No of course not! I’ve already bought my Ipswich ticket cos I owe it to the player’s that are left to get behind them. However, Tiger is either deluded to the reality or just employing smoke and mirrors. Not sure which is worse!

So any reason why Jaap Stam and his family are here tonight?

Back
Top Bottom