Home Match Day Thread +++ 18/02/20 OUFC v AFC Wimbledon +++

Think it'll still be 3 at the back, depending on the mystery injury.
Eastwood
Dickie Mous Moore
Forde Thorne Brannagan Ruffels
Sykes Mackie Browne
Expect Brannagan, Sykes and Browne (if selected) to play with real freedom and pull the Wombles apart.
Back to 4 at the back tonight I think.

Being as it's half term I'm a bit surprised there were no special offers for kids. Or did I miss them?

Back to 4 at the back tonight I think.
Agree. As I said yesterday no need to play 3 at the back. AFC have been playing 4-5-1 for a while now. They'll press hard and try to stifle our style. We don't usually respond well to that tactic. They'll flood the midfield when we have the ball so we'll need to play through them between the lines not keep going to the wings.
Also, word of caution to anyone who thinks it'll be a goalfest. They don't concede much and have been involved in low scoring games for a while now.

But by saying "must win" and the predicting a draw he's still basically saying that we're s**t!! Bless him!!

I know, it’s a typical post from him! He’s saying It’s a must win so we are gonna f**k it up basically.

Apart from the 4 goals at the weekend, including the 2 they conceded?
Deary me! Do you get pleasure from disagreeing with virtually any post that you think has even a smidgen of negativity in it!?
Overall in the last few months(apart from Saturday) they have been involved in games where the outcome has been no more than a 2-1 in L1. The last time they or their opponents scored 3 in a game was mid October. In my book that's low scoring.

Deary me! Do you get pleasure from disagreeing with virtually any post that you think has even a smidgen of negativity in it!?
Overall in the last few months(apart from Saturday) they have been involved in games where the outcome has been no more than a 2-1 in L1. The last time they or their opponents scored 3 in a game was mid October. In my book that's low scoring.

Not sure 3 goals in a game is classed as low scoring?
Just looked and they’ve the 5th worst defence in the league also.

Not sure 3 goals in a game is classed as low scoring?
Depends how you look at it. I suppose I look at 2-1 as nobody has been beaten by more than the odd goal rather than someone losing 3-0 and getting a good beating.
Nobody has put more than 2 past them since September. Lets hope we do!!

Depends how you look at it. I suppose I look at 2-1 as nobody has been beaten by more than the odd goal rather than someone losing 3-0 and getting a good beating.
Nobody has put more than 2 past them since September. Lets hope we do!!

You need to word it different as 3 goals is 3 goals however spread but I get your drift.

You need to word it different as 3 goals is 3 goals however spread but I get your drift.
Perfectly clear to me. I said they had not been involved in a game where the outcome was more than 2-1 either way since October.

Changed my match day routine today. Decided to go for an all over massage on the beach. Extreme times demand extreme measures. If it gets us 3 points today I will have to take 1 for the team and repeat the process on Saturday. Hard life out here in the sun ☀️ COYY

Changed my match day routine today. Decided to go for an all over massage on the beach. Extreme times demand extreme measures. If it gets us 3 points today I will have to take 1 for the team and repeat the process on Saturday. Hard life out here in the sun ☀ COYY

I hope that has an enjoyable... finish... for you ?

Back
Top Bottom