Home Match Day Thread +++ 18/02/20 OUFC v AFC Wimbledon +++

Need to get our mojo back across the field. Unfortunately AFC Dongs are just the wrong team to be playing in our current state.
1-0 to us from a set piece with at least one of our lot kicked to sh*t and doubtful for the weekend.

Hopefully a comfortable home win with no new injuries or suspensions.

2-0 Browne, Holland.

Let’s ditch the three at the back, play an attacking team and say to the lads just go out there, express yourselves and enjoy it:

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Thorne
Henry Brannigan
Agyei Taylor Browne

Tell Thorne and Henry to play through balls down the channels to release Agyei and Browne. Brannigan to buzz around doing what he does best.

Our game in hand and it’s a must win game if we want to get back in the mix for the playoffs!

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffles
Sykes Brannagan
Browne
Henry Taylor Agyei

Subs: Stevens Mousinho Hanson Thorne Forde Mackie Holland.

I prefer Browne playing in that more central role, as he’s alot more effective than when he plays in the wide areas.

COYY.

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Henry Thorne Brannagan
Sykes Browne Agyei

1-0, Browne

Missing tonight as I can't get away from work on time, will take any type of win!

Think it'll still be 3 at the back, depending on the mystery injury.
Eastwood
Dickie Mous Moore
Forde Thorne Brannagan Ruffels
Sykes Mackie Browne
Expect Brannagan, Sykes and Browne (if selected) to play with real freedom and pull the Wombles apart.

Whatever formation we play and whoever is selected I just hope that we pass the ball quickly and don’t always look to simply go back to the central defenders. When players have the bravery to trust in their ability, take a touch and go past a man in midfield, they can get their head up and suddenly an attack is on...

I can’t make this evening, some idiot booked us a hotel for a few nights in Bournemouth, oh that was me, but In my defence it was before the game was rearranged to this evening. I don’t care which team is picked, I don’t care how we play. I just Want 3 points......
COYY

Could be a chilly tonight as well, especially if the wind is blowing as it has been. If that happens, I'm blaming the board for not changing the weather...

May have missed it but have the club announced which player is injured

Back
Top Bottom