Away Match Day Thread +++ 18/01/20 Gillingham v OUFC L1 +++

Not a bad starting 11, considering the injuries we have right now. I would really Agyei to come on for Mackie on the hour and Browne to come on for Sykes, at the same time. Would add a different dimension to our play and I think Agyei deserves his chance.

why so many loo rolls?!
Art work?
tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

• React
Reactions: PQ
Come on boys abit of a back to the wall mentality show some fight and we can win it’s about time Mackie put one in the net so let’s hope it today

coyy let’s be at them early doors

Lets get back to winning again, flat out for the win from the ko lads. 0-1 will do to keep us in touch.

COYY

For ifollow users. For most matches I've been annoyed with the resolution of my stream being low. I put it down to being Oz, but realised that didn't really make sense as my internet is pretty good. I tried twiddling with the resolution setting on the picture but it didn't seem to make any difference. Today tried changing it from "Auto" to "720HD" and then clicked the "live" button and it's looking better than it has for months. Seems a bit annoying that Auto doesn't default to the best resolution that works ... I'll see if I get more "buffering", but nothing in the last 5 mins.

Back
Top Bottom