Away Match Day Thread +++ 18/01/20 Gillingham v OUFC L1 +++

I'll go out on a limb and predict 10 points from those 4, 3 wins and a draw against Peterborough!

I’d predict 5 points, Blackpool 3 points, with draws against Peterborough and Sunderland, but nothing against Burton away.

Hope I’m wrong though!

12 points out of the next 4 in the league, including a win against Newcastle. If some of our fans are going to jump on the Boo-Hoo bus, I'm going to fire up the ol' Positivity Express once more.

Henry, Brannagan and Taylor will come back into the side at the perfect time and we will finish February in the top 2.

12 points out of the next 4 in the league, including a win against Newcastle. If some of our fans are going to jump on the Boo-Hoo bus, I'm going to fire up the ol' Positivity Express once more.

Henry, Brannagan and Taylor will come back into the side at the perfect time and we will finish February in the top 2.

And, back in the room!

Hope you’re right though.

Can only afford to lose another two games if we want automatic promotion in my opinion and maybe need to win eleven. Tall order.

Just to add to the Steve Evans catalogue ....
This is one of my favourite football memories.
I took my then 15 year old step daughter to her first home game about 7/8 years ago with Evans as the opposition manager. (? Stevenage ?Crawley).
We were sitting in the SSU.

After the game we were upstairs chatting with Mickey Lewis and he asked her if she had enjoyed the game. Bless her for being so politically correct, but she said she was surprised by the abusive racist language. She said she had heard someone shout "You fat Scottish bastard" at Evans.
To which Mickey and I replied in perfect unison "But he is!"
Mickey then put his hands gently over her ears, making sure that she would be able to hear, and added .... "And he was a complete w****r when he was a player too!"

In Fatsos article he says he is not sure who would come out on top of a rumble between Fatsos No 2 (Gobby Raynor) and Robbo. I know who my money would be on and its not Raynor.

In Fatsos article he says he is not sure who would come out on top of a rumble between Fatsos No 2 (Gobby Raynor) and Robbo. I know who my money would be on and its not Raynor.
I think you may have found the only thing that you can't already bet on for footie matches!

Back
Top Bottom