Away Match Day Thread +++ 17/4/2018 Wigan v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

Snatch your hand off if you offered me a draw now.

KR says he'll rotate the squad and he mentioned GVK playing in his interview. Reckon we'll line up something like this.

Eastwood
Tiendalli Dickie Martin Ricardinho
Mousinho
Brannagan Ruffels
Mowatt
GVK Noel-Williams

KR mentioned we may see some players who have never been in squad Before. I reckon Noel Williams will be involved some point. Napa off the bench to stretch Wigan on the wing. Mehmeti may start instead of Noel-Williams but can't see Thomas and Obika traveling. Both stay at home.

One of Henry or Rothwell will be on the bench.

Bench: Shearer Kane Nelson Napa Henry Carroll Mehmeti

1-1
Brannagan

320 away fans

I know,TIENDALLI but KR said on ifollow he wants to see everyone play

I suppose ASM and IBR will be at home now playing fifa whatever it is as that’s the closest they will come to play Oxford

The last time we left players at home was Charlton and we won that, when the MDT was archived prematurely against Peterborough we won that, the Gods are in favour. COYY

The pressure will be on Wigan and the longer we can keep it at 0-0 the greater the pressure will be on them.
We are not expected to get anything out of the game so expect the unexpected.
1-0 to the u’s a late goal from Rob Dickie.
COYY

If the weather is windy, hopefully that will be a bit of an equaliser for us. A wind assisted winner would be much appreciated!

For anyone not familiar with betting and the bookmakers, allow me to explain. In this situation it means if you bet ten pounds at 11/1, then you will lose ten pounds.

Hope that's useful.

Yeah but you could put £1 on and get £12 back if we win, got to be worth a punt

Eastwood
Kane Nelson Dickie riccy
IBR Brannagan Ruffles Carroll
Mowatt
GvK

Shearer Martin Mousinho ASB Hall Mehmeti Obika

Be something like that I expect. Official site names the two man city lads as likely to be involved to my surprise. But if they haven't had a kick up the a**e from their droppings then they never will.

Back
Top Bottom