Home Match Day Thread +++ 17/3/2018 OUFC v PETERBOUROUGH +++

hope faz is kept on in some role for the rest of the season hes keeping shtum

Can only see a heavy defeat today. Were a mess.

0-3.

It's not often that I find myself in agreement with SKip, but it least he got it half correct. We "were a mess" in the past few games but played much better today. Oh, sorry, did you just forget the apostrophe?

What a difference with we play with higher intensity and desire, oh and actually shoot and play long corners!

henry motm he has deserved that

Thought it was him or Dickie.

Dickie is immense. Doesn’t miss a header. If him and branagan are the type tiger continues to bring in, then we will be just fine. Still not quite sure what obika does? First couple of games I thought he looked great, now he don’t jump, trips over his own feet and always picks the wrong option.

A good 3 points. The players worked hard all game, were disciplined in what they did and didn't get distracted by some of the antics. Credit to the coaching staff for the formation today. It completely flummoxed Evans whose team didn't get a grip of it. Well done OUFC, well done.

As for the ref. Truly abysmal display for the 2nd week in a row. Some of the decisions were highly questionable to say the least - almost a double standard in play. It was heartening to see our players be more vocal and not just accept some of the crap that was given, of which there was a lot.

As for Evans. What horrible little w****r he is. A short arsed bully boy who for most of the game, reffed it from the touchline but had the gall to complain about decisions. What a pathetic weasel of a human being he is. Thanks for the 3 points!

A good 3 points. The players worked hard all game, were disciplined in what they did and didn't get distracted by some of the antics. Credit to the coaching staff for the formation today. It completely flummoxed Evans whose team didn't get a grip of it. Well done OUFC, well done.

As for the ref. Truly abysmal display for the 2nd week in a row. Some of the decisions were highly questionable to say the least - almost a double standard in play. It was heartening to see our players be more vocal and not just accept some of the crap that was given, of which there was a lot.

As for Evans. What horrible little w****r he is. A short arsed bully boy who for most of the game, reffed it from the touchline but had the gall to complain about decisions. What a pathetic weasel of a human being he is. Thanks for the 3 points!

Weasel would imply he is thin. I think Jabba The Hut would be a better description.

Jerome said after he had some right to be angry as a few decision were poor with balls not going over the line and stuff. I must have missed that as he seemed to give them every decision going. Fall on the floor= free kick. The red was spot on, no need to block him he wasn’t going anywhere. For once I thought both Lino’s were pretty decent with offside decisions
They got so many free kicks in front of the touchline where Evans was, that weren't given elsewhere. I felt really sorry for Lego. The Ref kept penalising him for little niggles but let some other stuff go that far more robust. The performance was so inconsistent.

I bet the 4th official is glad the match is over.

Back
Top Bottom