Home Match Day Thread +++ 17/3/2018 OUFC v PETERBOUROUGH +++

One thing we should try or at least have in back up is the 0 striker formation we beat Charlton this season and play 3 wingers up front and have them interchanging. It's the only time we've won under faz and it was against a team in same situation as Peterborough in Charlton.

Thomas and Obika don't do alot upfront so having the 3 wingers allows us to have 3 quick players who are good on the ball upfront.

Surely worth ago, it was the best we've looked going forward in a long time.

I forecast a high scoring game but nobody will see the goals because all eyes will be on the directors box.

The mighty yellows confound their critics and produce a scintillating performance to complete the double over Steve Evans men.

Oxford 4 Posh 1 (Henry, Brannigan,Thomas, Ricardinho)

Will be tough today as they will be looking to avenge a heavy home defeat, Evans as always will have them well up for it and we are utterly rudderless.
Saying that, football being the funny old game will see us win 2-0.

Very difficult game today but I hope the players will be up for it knowing their new boss will be watching (hopefully).
We will win by the odd goal.
2-1 with Rob Dickie popping up with the winner from a corner.
COYY

• React
Reactions: m
must win , there I’ve said it, only because haven’t got the time to read another sixty pages of doom and gloom.
2-2 draw ,late goal for oufc most of our fan’s having left won’t see it as their too busy ringing RO and posting.

This is the one. I genuinely believe we'll win this and stop the rot. The midfield 3 will find some rhythm- Wimbledon simply wasn't representative of us as a side. That pitch. That virgin Ardley.

3-1 Yellows.

Back
Top Bottom