Home Match Day Thread +++ 17/3/2018 OUFC v PETERBOUROUGH +++

They also have Marcus Maddison who allegedly spat on another player down injured this season (don't know if true)
To be fair it was the other way around - he accused a Plymouth (?) player of spitting on him when he was down but the PFA investigated and cleared the other player.

Oh and 3-2 win for me. Hopelessly optimistic but we've got to do another Charlton soon, surely?

Heart says 1-1.

Head says 0-2.

Alan Stubbs revealed as manager.

We get relegated.

We narrowly avoid relegation from League 2. Swindon, who have stayed down, beat us 3-0 at home and 5-0 away.

Tiger sells us back to Kassam.

FK kicks the team out, levels the Kassam Stadium, builds a load of houses.

We play our fixtures at Northampton's ground. We're relegated again. We go out of business.

We're all sad.

And now for the negative version ...

The referee tomorrow is Steve Evans, ably assisted by Mr Muppet in the middle with the whistle. The 4th official takes on the new role of 5th official who makes sure the home manager is behaving.

The referee tomorrow is Steve Evans, ably assisted by Mr Muppet in the middle with the whistle. The 4th official takes on the new role of 5th official who makes sure the home manager is behaving.
I remember when we were playing I think Rotherham the linesman flagged for an infringement and Raynor had a word and the Lino put his flag down, you can’t do that. So I hope the officials are on the ball.

For some strange reason I actually think we will win this in a high scoring match. I think Faz will fire them up, and the players will want to impress the new manger coming in.

I’m going for a 4-2 victory

Obika 2, Thomas, and Brannagan.

Marriot 2 for Posh.
I think you have been smoking a strong cigarette Sir

Heart says 1-1.

Head says 0-2.

Alan Stubbs revealed as manager.

We get relegated.

We narrowly avoid relegation from League 2. Swindon, who have stayed down, beat us 3-0 at home and 5-0 away.

Tiger sells us back to Kassam.

FK kicks the team out, levels the Kassam Stadium, builds a load of houses.

We play our fixtures at Northampton's ground. We're relegated again. We go out of business.

We're all sad.

And now for the negative version ...
Plus side we can start again AKA Hereford and AFC Wimbledon...

I am shitting bricks ref what Peterborough's attack with do to OUFC defence. IMO they will be massively motivated to pay us back for their home hammering. I desperately want to be proven wrong.

For those that go that like a good heckle and moan, just leave it at home for the rest of the season. Support the team and make some positive noise, whatever happens for 90 minutes. The team plays better when we make noise and support each and everyone of them unconditionally.

Even if you don't like Mousinho or Obika, lay it aside for the good of the team. COYY!

God if only they would

Gobshite Evans is a canny operator: he'll set 'em to frustrate knowing the crowd is likely to get restless which will transmit to our boys in Yellow.

I hope for a win but fear a defeat. If we don't put a shift in, it could get ugly.

UTM.

Gobshite Evans is a canny operator: he'll set 'em to frustrate knowing the crowd is likely to get restless which will transmit to our boys in Yellow.

I hope for a win but fear a defeat. If we don't put a shift in, it could get ugly.

UTM.

To think a few years back some people wanted Evans as our manager!

We will take the lead...........and march a dog out onto the pitch. Oxford United 1 (Kane) Peterborough 2 Att: 7708 with 1187 Posh fans.

Yay FOOTBALL!
Seems like ages since we’ve had a home game. Weirdly given our current form I can’t bloody wait! Lads are going to put in a real shift and get a result. Our new manager will be spotted at the ground and announced after the game. I will actually watch MOTD and the football league show.
COYY!

Back
Top Bottom