Home Match Day Thread 17/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Crewe Alexandra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to see such a poor display
Just cant see why we keep playing the same back 4 expecting a different outcome

Absolute embarrassment, disgrace and truly mind blowingly embarrassing for everyone involved with OUFC.

The management team have a lot to answer for when your players can't do the utter basics right.

Recruitment has been shocking.

Robinson just too stubborn to change things, too stubborn to play players in their natural positions.

I've always liked Robinson but if I was chairman I would not be far from pulling the trigger after watching that garbage.

Serious work needed, I've lost all confidence this season and can't see anything other than relegation if things don't drastically change.

No. Robinson can’t keep picking the same players over and over again. Surely.
Any bets on that? He is so unimaginative it isn't true. He just does the same thing over and over again. It was so obvious he should have made changes at half time, but no it was ten minutes later. And that we ought to have had two up front when we were chasing the game, but no - he takes Taylor off and puts the unfit Winnall on who then breaks down. Henry stays on despite being awful, Clare still plays at right back despite (as EVERYONE apart from KR knows) the fact that he isn't one. We've got Mous as a player, he doesn't even get changed, Hanson is both injured and useless and Winnall who looks a mile off being reliably fit.

Whether we are missing Faz, CA, Cam or even Atkinson I don't know but the team looks like a kit of parts that nobody has found the assembly instructions for yet.

SO basic , we have no leader on the pitch ???? going on this no left back ????? NO holding midfield ???
NOT even got a Mackie , someone who puts it about bit ??? KR lost the plot with his team , no idea with his position of who plays where ??
1 shot on target ? and he takes Matty off ?? Total s**t .

Keeping up the two goals a game conceding average. That'll continue until the entire back four is replaced. Problem is Robinson isn't able to spot defensive talent.

Robinson out.

On that performance I see us going down.
The lack of options for players on the ball is woeful
Tiger won’t do it yet but is Robinsons on borrowed time ?
Looked like Taylor was unhappy at being subbed he brushed past Robinson

Serves you right to be fair for calling Thames Valley Police on Crewe when you knew you had no centre halves. Justice done, Crewe should have been awarded the 3 points anyway. Night lads, much love x

default_ooh_matron2.png

Ooh matron

Winning the match justifies your tinpot club's refusal to covid test to save money in the same way you all defended Barry Bennell does it?

Grow a conscience mate might help you look yourself in the mirror.

I’ll give Crewe credit tonight. Not only were they nice and tidy and decent on the ball, they outworked Utd all night
and completely shut them down. Utd just could not get it down and pass it. Well beaten again and it looks like one
helluva long winter.

The Utd players need to have a good look at themselves with most of them being second best to their opponent.

Sykes, Gorrin and Forde will never work as a midfield three and with a misfiring Henry it was going to be a long night.

It was all masterminded again by Robbo who got that all completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom