Home Match Day Thread 17/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Crewe Alexandra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fancy Sykes and Shapido to both get on the scoresheet tonight

Ironic that Cooper is released from international duty this time and doesn't make the side.

Injured or ill you imagine.

Clare and Henry got to be on it tonight both Crewe goals came from there left back and left winger against Peterborough. Have to be disciplined at the back.

This is going to be a difficult game now , if we had played them when we should of would have been a different story .
They are full of confidence , and our defense is leaking goals with that line up . I just hope we hit them running , we cant let them have a good start and score early on.
So i am going to say 2-2 , am I happy with a draw , no . But will take it tonight at the moment .

The way some people are going you’d think we are playing Liverpool not Crewe f**k me yeah they beat Peterborough on Saturday but there not world beaters we’ve won two of our last 3 games so cmon we’re going to win tonight we’re at home our home form is quite good
Cmon you yellows

Clare at right back again - either KR is seeing something we aren't or he's just digging his heels in. I really hope it's the former.

• React
Reactions: UTM
Now the little of spice for me Mrs UTM is from CREWE , so I guess either way I will not win!!
But I will take one for the lads tonight for the win , what more can I say??;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom