Home Match Build Up 17/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Crewe Alexandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Here we go again. Wil they come, dare they come? Maybe 3rd time lucky.
Crewe had a good win Saturday. Let's hope that it was more that Peterborough had a bad day.
A win would help us climb up the table a bit. And we will win.

KR shouldnt need a team talk in the run in to Tuesday nights match- if , as @Malc says, it does take place at the 3rd attempt, just play Artell's online comments after the first and subsequent second covid postponed matches -( assuming the now removed 'rants' by Crewe manager were 'saved' )

Its about time we gave someone a good and proper pasting this campaign, Tuesday night sounds a good time to do just that

4-1

Will Finnie is the referee, another one i cant say i have heard of, seems to be quite a few new ones appearing this season unless i am missing something

I wonder how many of crewevids players will catch the virus on there way to Oxford this time or whether they will turn up I just hope if they do play the game we destroy them😝 .....5-1 Taylor hat trick Sykes winnall

A wee bittie nervous about this one, primarily since the appalling behaviour of David Artell the first time around has built this match up to be much more than it needed to be. Despite Crewe having a good win at the weekend, I think we'll step up and nick it by a goal. Assuming Brannagan's a month shy of match fitness, but most other defenders are fit to return, I think I'd be tempted to go with...

Stevens
--
Long Atkinson Moore Ruffels
--
Forde Gorrin Obita
--
Henry Taylor Shodipo
--
Eastwood Clare Mousinho Cooper Sykes Winnall Elechi

Now we all know Easty ain't getting dropped, and I think all of a sudden we have a lot of permutations and competition for places. Chambers-Parillon straight onto the bench? Hall / Kelly out of favour? Who else have I forgotten?

Hopefully the weekend off will do us good. They had a great result arctge weekend so will be full of confidence against our leaky defence. Would love to beat these pricks to be honest but can't see it. A point would be great.

Whatever some folk think about Clare's potential I think we can all agree that right now he's not good enough in defence.
Crewe's main 'weapon' is Charlie Kirk, their left-winger.
I prefer Forde in midfield but for this game KR needs to play him at right-back.

Well looks like I will have to start with the ......
You Dirty Northern *#%*#)# ..... Let’s go to war ! In true 80s style ...😷🤒🤕

But now the real world , it’s going to be a difficult game the fact they beat
Peterborough , is going to mean they will think they are flying and add the extra bit spice linked to this game , it’s going to be tough.
But I hope KR can get the best out of the team for this game , so Very Nervous 1-0 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom