Home Match Day Thread +++ 17/11/2018 OUFC v Gillingham FC +++

Who is Henry Smith?
(Yep, start the thread on a low and take it lower)

At last a home win.... 3-2

Pekelski with the opener, we then conceed 2 sloppy goals, before Ranger comes off the bench to equalise, then in a late cameo Bradbury off the bench with his first touch grabs the winner

attendance 5100, 360 from Gillingham .... lots of mutually similar chants between both sets of supporters, each claiming to 'hate sw*nd*n 'more than each other

At last a home win.... 3-2

Pekelski with the opener, we then conceed 2 sloppy goals, before Ranger comes off the bench to equalise, then in a late cameo Bradbury off the bench with his first touch grabs the winner

attendance 5100, 360 from Gillingham .... lots of mutually similar chants between both sets of supporters, each claiming to 'hate sw*nd*n 'more than each other
I’ll give you 1000/1 on that one ?
0-0 for me

Im confident about this one 4-1 if holmes plays 2-0 if he doesnt.Hope Ruffels is fit

0.0 and an outbreak of football for 5 min's in the 62nd minute!

Morning of a game and only 8 posts on a match day thread (9 now)! A match thread for a Mickey Mouse trophy game gets more interest.

Up until last weekend some of the football we have been playing has been very entertaining so I’m not too sure why after one bore draw in the FA cup should deflate the fans so much.

I’m going for a 3-1 win today.

I'll go for 5 minutes of football from the 62nd minute and Nelson to score with a drive from the edge of the area through the traditional crowd of onlookers.

I'll take one-nil. Any way to scrape 3 points.

They will hit the bar, the post and a dog will make a diving header off the line. Our acting manager will say we mullered them and there will be rumours of riches from a far-eastern mining conglomerate.

Dunno, it's that dead time in November. Clocks have gone back, not close enough to Christmas, dark and cold. Plus we don't know if the team has stalled in recent weeks or not. Still down in the mire. I think this has 0-0 written all over it but I hope I'm wrong.

I'll go for 5 minutes of football from the 62nd minute and Nelson to score with a drive from the edge of the area through the traditional crowd of onlookers.

I'll take one-nil. Any way to scrape 3 points.

They will hit the bar, the post and a dog will make a diving header off the line. Our acting manager will say we mullered them and there will be rumours of riches from a far-eastern mining conglomerate.

Is mentioning a dog on the pitch copyright @amershamdave?

Eastwood
Norman Dickie Nelson Ruffels
Brannagan Mous Hanson
Henry Smith Browne

2-1, Henry + Browne.

Now in the right thread..

I’m going to throw this formation out there:

Eastwood
Nelson. Mous. Dickie.
Henry/Norman. Hanson. Brannagan. Ruffles.
Browne. Bradbury. Holmes.

I know it won’t be this but I reckon it could do a job in our hour of need.

Anyway, now back to some sort of reality.. I think a siege mentality will prevail with a hard fought 2-1 win. Goals from Holmes and Browne.

My birthday today so I’m confidently predicting the team will rouse themselves accordingly on my behalf. 5-0 yellows

Because my house is being invaded by a bunch of hungry neighbours I will probably be refused pc time by the boss (she loves me really, as long as I do what she says).
But I will try to follow on Radox with 1 ear open for the iFollow commentary and 1 ear closed for the missus.

p.s. we will win 3-1

Because my house is being invaded by a bunch of hungry neighbours I will probably be refused pc time by the boss (she loves me really, as long as I do what she says).
But I will try to follow on Radox with 1 ear open for the iFollow commentary and 1 ear closed for the missus.

p.s. we will win 3-1

Best of luck with that. Admire your bravery

At work today, so online for the game - but as usual outside RadOx range so relying on this forum and BBC site for updates.
Edgy 1-0 - Eastwood MOM, Spasov misses penalty, changing room robbed during first half, player subbed in first 15 mins, canny Gills centre-half gets Bradbury sent off, Pekalski not allowed in ground as no-one recognises him, Ranger no longer training with us, Raglan finishes game as emergency forward

Afternoon all. Another 3 points should get us away from the bottom of the league so I expect us to do the business.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Back
Top Bottom