Away Match Day Thread 17-10-2020 L1 Peterborough United v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would happily take a clean sheet leading to a 1-0 win from a horrific deflection in the 91st minute.
a clean sheet would be brilliant... I think we'll get the win today, but reckon, whichever defensive combination KR puts out, will ship one, due to a clanger of an error , sadly

It's only one player different from the one that ended last season in pretty decent form!
Yeah but what a "only one player" he was for us last season.
I'm not saying the current first choiceunit won't achieve that in time, but they haven't yet...partly due to injuries. And that just underlines how thin we are at the back imho.

Hopefully if Gorrin returns to the XI the rest of the midfield will be able to have a bit more freedom in how they get forward

Whoever posted this I think it’s a really good idea forget to put the heating on ? as someone on that Twitter page says maybe we should start using ollys den for away teams to use as a changing facility

Not exactly full of hope ahead of today’s game, their attack versus our defence which hasn’t played together much. Fingers crossed it’s one of those where you are surprised and come away with something.

What happened to this being the best changing facility we got this season?

That's an absolute disgrace!

It's just a blatant attempt to unsettle the opposition, which is unprofessional, and quite frankly pathetic, something you expect from that fat t**t at Gillignham, but I'm surprised at Peterborough for stooping this low.

While we will undoubtedly be more accommodating, decent and professional when they visit Grenoble Road, I hope we make them get changed in Olly's den, under a f*****g gazebo!

Smash em today boys!!

Imagine being able to have Eisa on the bench. No Brannagan or Atkinson. This is not going to be pretty!

Not one single defender on the bench, Atkinson's injury is obviously worse than Robbo has let on? why no defensive reinforcements were brought in is beyond me

Atkinson obviously worse than we were told - makes the signing strategy even odder. And presumably Brannagan is injured as well.
Oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom