Away Match Day Thread 17-10-2020 L1 Peterborough United v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very confident on this one but hoping for another good performance with better finishing and a more solid defensive effort.

Stick everyone back for all set pieces, don't want to see any headers and sloppy goals going in today.

Posh 3-5 OUFC

Last edited:
Opposition managers seem to love bigging us up before the game. Obviously is working so far. Would love for one to say that we're really shite for a change.

Jonson Clarke-Harris, Sami Szmodics and Siriki Dembele are major threats for the Posh today.

Eastwood
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Forde Brannagan
Henry Taylor Agyei​
Yep, agree with that line up. Would look to give Winnall 30 mins for Taylor, Sykes for Henry and possibly Kelly for Gorrin, if we have no injuries to keep players fresh.

Think we've got enough to battle to a tight 1 nil, 2-1 win here.

Really hoping that Gorrin inclusion will be the key that unlocks our attack.

Anything's possible with this team (and I don't mean that in a good way either). I don't see a clean sheet so will we put some of our many chances away?

2-2 (Henry, Winnall off the bench)

Not sure about this one. I would take a solid defensive performance and sneak a result. Anything out of this game and I’d be happy. COYY

First choice back six together so hopefully more robust at that end of the field, which should also help going forward, so 1-1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom