Away Match Build Up 17-10-2020 L1 Peterborough United v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastwood
Clare Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Forde Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Winnall Aygei

Tough game, with a defence that needs reinforcements desperately, from within a mediocre squad.
Really sad to see the way things are panning out this season, after reaching the play off finals. Can only see:
Posh 4 OUFC 0
Followed by usual excuses, and kr describing how fantastic we were.

Tough game, with a defence that needs reinforcements desperately, from within a mediocre squad.
Really sad to see the way things are panning out this season, after reaching the play off finals. Can only see:
Posh 4 OUFC 0
Followed by usual excuses, and kr describing how fantastic we were.
Not gonna bother watching the game then? Seems like a pointless exercise to waste money on?

Not gonna bother watching the game then? Seems like a pointless exercise to waste money on?
I'm in hospital atm, long'ish term so not the easiest thing to do with poor wifi. I have a season ticket, so it would be free anyway.

I'm in hospital atm, long'ish term so not the easiest thing to do with poor wifi. I have a season ticket, so it would be free anyway.
you in hospital or the poor wifey?
all the best anyway and a win for us to lift your spirits

Hope you get out soon, it’s hard following oxford from hospital bed on match days

This is not going to be pretty, just can’t see a win here for us . 2-0 I’m very sorry to say.

get fit quick @Mellowyellow .... its an away match tomorrow so not covered by ST... there's always Radio Oxford live coverage ( if you're in FM range/ ... Ifollow audio - Radox- if you're not)

Ive a feeling this will be game where the mighty U's turn the corner, feel we'll beat Posh 1-2 and bring 3pts home

Hope it’s nothing too serious for u, hospital is no fun however long you are in for. Just can’t resist saying that I hope you don’t have young local doctors or nurses at the start of their careers looking after you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom