Away Match Day Thread +++ 17/09/19 L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC +++

Evening folks. Why is the kick-off 15 minutes later than the rest, don't the EFL realise I need my beauty sleep!

Any seriously folks, 3 more points for the mighty Yellows with a 4-1 win.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Can’t make the game tonight so paid a tenner to watch on my phone then I had the great idea of watching it on my laptop then connecting that to tv but I have to download the Oxford united official app onto my laptop but it won’t download mmmmmmm help
Any ideas ?

I thought that didn’t work as you had to be outside of the UK?

All out attack, get the first goal, press hard and keep a clean sheet. Easy three points. Will we..

Same team as last Saturday but straight swap Taylor for Mackie

Yeah but you have to usually pay using an account set up in another country.
Just seen on Twitter it’s adverrised as streamable so assuming it’s gonna be fine. Maybe because of the 8pm KO?

Tonight's match is available for UK for £10. Try the official website using Chrome of Firefox browser.

Bit of an aside but you can see why EFL treated Bolton more leniently than Bury. Premier League stadium surrounded by new infrastructure, retail parks etc. Prosperous Town, sizeable crowds. Whereas Bury have a dingy stadium in the back streets of a dying town with lousy crowds. No comparison apart from the similarity between Anderson and Dale, neither of whom should have passed the EFL owners test.
Not sure that it is a 'prosoerous' town?

Shotton in comm box hope we aren't doomed as only remember poor result when he is.

Yeah but you have to usually pay using an account set up in another country.
Just seen on Twitter it’s adverrised as streamable so assuming it’s gonna be fine. Maybe because of the 8pm KO?
ifollow costs £5 from abroad and (maybe just for tonight?) £10 from UK.
If you use VPN from abroad it will make your computer think it is in UK, so will cost you £10

Hate to say I bet we'll lose coz for the first time Bolton will perform. Hope I'm wrong. Won't find out till the final whistle as in Dorset now and no rad ox commentary

Back
Top Bottom