Away Match Day Thread +++ 17/09/19 L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC +++

WE’VE MET U BEFORE : Bolton 0 - 2 Oxford Utd (October 2016)

U’s: Eastwood; Edwards, Raglan, Dunkley, Skarz; Sercombe, Lundstram, Rothwell; Johnson, Hemmings, Maguire
Subs: MacDonald, Thomas, Crowley, Ruffels, Long, Buchel, Taylor

May as well cash in along with the other teams who are trousering 3 points and boosting their goal difference.
Bolton have recruited desperately, but some of those more experienced players are not fit, and others are not up to speed.
On the Quest highlights from Saturday, Jake Wright was directly responsible for 3 of the goals they shipped.
They will have fervent support, and they will battle, but anything less than a clear win for us will be a bit embarrassing.

PLAYED FOR BOTH : James Henry, Jake Wright, Jimmy Phillips, Robert Hall, Hugh Curran,
Neil Whatmore and Craig Davies.

C2Zvn4CXcAYKjVI

Reckon on this being an away win, albeit not the stroll in the park some other L1 have had with the the luxury of playing against Bolton's kids

1-2 hard won win, with a late winner more or less down to our superior match fitness and Bolton's lack of it

I will wait until the last minute to decide if I go to the game tomorrow night. If not then it will be watching on I follow. I think it will be 3-1 to us.

Eastwood
Long Dickie Mousinho Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin
Cadden Sykes Fosu
Ageyi

Any news about Moore if fit then swap with Mousinho. Ageyi surely has to get game here with Taylor not 100% yet and Mackie playing so regularly.

I'd personally give some of our older players who have played regularly a rest. I know it's a league game but try something new and give some of the fringe players a chance. If we cant beat this lot with that team then we will struggle this season.

0-3

Gorrin,Ageyi,Taylor

Bolton's defending was abysmal. Hope they carry that form into tomorrow

This should be a comfortable win, 4-0.

On the other hand it’s us and we have two forwards not match fit and a 34 year old who is on his last legs and will struggle to play twice in a week, so it’s hard to dispel the worry that we will slip up.

We will scrape a win at least bug we should be able to score six

Eastwood
Long Dickie Mousinho Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin
Cadden Sykes Fosu
Ageyi

Any news about Moore if fit then swap with Mousinho. Ageyi surely has to get game here with Taylor not 100% yet and Mackie playing so regularly.

I'd personally give some of our older players who have played regularly a rest. I know it's a league game but try something new and give some of the fringe players a chance. If we cant beat this lot with that team then we will struggle this season.

0-3

Gorrin,Ageyi,Taylor

I know Bolton are struggling but even Taylor can’t score against them if you don’t pick him! ?

We really have to wom tomorrow. And it should be comfortable.
They brought a few players in on deadline day but more of a team than a squad. Some of these were probably a long way from Match fitness and they appear to have injuries.
We just cant be complacent and need to go for them.
I reckon that Bolton will win a handful of games this season and we need to make sure that one of those is not against us.

Taylors First and Second goal since joining. A confidence building win and our chances taken. Looking forward to this One.

OUFCX

Flying back from Crete in the afternoon, not sure if we will make it in time for the game on Radox but hopeful. Should really be a chance for the team to play as a team, demonstrate all the passing movement and, hopefully, finishing.

We have the making of a good side, this is an opportunity to show it.
0-4 The Yellows.

Flying back from Crete in the afternoon, not sure if we will make it in time for the game on Radox but hopeful. Should really be a chance for the team to play as a team, demonstrate all the passing movement and, hopefully, finishing.

We have the making of a good side, this is an opportunity to show it.
0-4 The Yellows.

Chuck the pilot a tenner and he will stop off at Manchester so you can go to the match ?

Back
Top Bottom