Away Match Day Thread +++ 17/08/2019 L1: Blackpool v OUFC +++

definitely dont want baptiste rushed back. Im going for 0-1 to us Henry to score

hope for a win, settle for a draw then 3 points at home on tuesday.
have fun those who go ?

If Fosu can’t start we’re pretty lacking in pace and I think we’ll therefore struggle in this one. If he pulls through... we’ll see.

Either way, I do love to be beside the seaside. Weather is looking a bit blowy, mind. Might not be one for the purists!
A lot better than was forecast a few days ago though, little to no rain and plenty of sun so pre-match bucket and spade time for us!

2 nil away win. Gorrin and Woodburn and Matty Taylor spotted in a kiss me quick hat by an undercover OM journo!!
Perhaps his partners aunties cousin has got a donkey up there. Pure coincidence of course!

Assuming Fosu is unavailable:

Eastwood
Cadden Dickie Mous Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin
Henry Woodburn Sykes
Mackie

1-2 away win. (Henry, Woodburn)

Blackpool will be our toughest test so far this season I think, so I would happily settle for a draw, but also feel we've got enough to come away with the win.

COYY

this will be a tough test i think ...would settle for a point ....3 points and we are in for a grand season

Would take a draw but think we will lose, a hard game that has come a bit early for us. 2-0 to them, they are better than the two over rated teams we have played so far so no shame in it, we will bounce back with a win on Tuesday.

We have an excellent midfield with top class approach work. Unfortunately we still don't have a top class finisher. I will therefore go for a 0-0 draw. (Unless Brannagan does he business for the third time!!!!!!)

Last time the teams met was February 23rd 2019 - Blackpool 0 -1 Oxford U

United: Eastwood; Long, Dickie, Nelson, Ruffels; Mousinho, Henry, Garbutt , Graham, Sykes; Sinclair

Subs: Stevens, Kashi, Carruthers, Hanson, Lofthouse, James, Smith

GOAL - Graham

Tight game. 1-1. Gnanduillet, Henry.

None of amershamdaves dogs run onto the pitch, but a rabid seagull does steal an OUFC’s supporters steak & Kidney pie in the 63rd minute, which makes the front page headline news in Monday’s Daily Star.

Looking forward to the match today, hope we can get a result.
2-1 to the U’S, Woodburn and Henry

Blackpool havestrated well but have given up a lot of shots in the last 2 games! 18 vs Southend, 15 vs Bristol Rovers...plus rovers hit the post twice - we will have chances.

We have been defensively solid - relying on Woodburn/Henry to tuck one away.

Mackie gave Tilt a horrible time last year - more of the same today!

2-0 Woodburn/Henry

Back
Top Bottom