Away Match Day Thread 16/11/2021 FA Cup 1st R. Replay: Bristol Rovers v OUFC

Cups for vanity
League for sanity

Anyway. It’s not like we’re in need of the money. I’ll take promotion over a one time away day at a ground that we all surely hope to be visiting regularly in the next 5 years!

As we descend into chaos, let’s remember:

No Brannagan
No Moore
No Holland
No Whyte
Henry didn’t start
Taylor didn’t start

Shite to lose in that manner. Especially to that bunch of helmets. Regroup for Saturday. We have bigger fish to fry…

Moore played all of the extra time.

You know what , they say FA cup does not matter , well it was Rovers and it does.
Can not even think of the Wigan game at the moment , OUFC TEAM let yourself down and the lads who went tonight .
Everyone who played tonight need a long hard look at yourself 3-1 up and you did that ! That was lose to a LG2 team.

I’m pissed off with that but as others have said we wasn’t going to win the cup .. get 3 points on Saturday and we will alll feel happy again

Cups for vanity
League for sanity

Anyway. It’s not like we’re in need of the money. I’ll take promotion over a one time away day at a ground that we all surely hope to be visiting regularly in the next 5 years, anyway!

No Brannagan
No Moore
No Holland
No Whyte
Henry didn’t start
Taylor didn’t start

Shite to lose in that manner, and especially to that bunch of helmets. Regroup for Saturday. We have bigger fish to fry…
Well that lot who played tonight aren’t worthy of promotion or being in a championship side.

Last edited:
We really do have problems against lower league teams don't we. Lost to Tranmere last season, lost to Stevenage and now Bristol Rovers. Could there be a mentality issue? If so, it needs to be sorted. A very very poor result. You can't blame everything on KR. The players have to take responsibility for their own actions on the pitch and some of them need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Some of the comments in here are unbelievable. Utterly unbelievable.

At least we can all go to Sunderland on December 4th, instead of a Tuesday night. Every cloud!

Atleast we don't have another home game with a s**t crowd at the s**t hole to look forward to.

Cups for vanity
League for sanity

Anyway. It’s not like we’re in need of the money. I’ll take promotion over a one time away day at a ground that we all surely hope to be visiting regularly in the next 5 years, anyway!

No Brannagan
No Moore
No Holland
No Whyte
Henry didn’t start
Taylor didn’t start

Shite to lose in that manner, and especially to that bunch of helmets. Regroup for Saturday. We have bigger fish to fry…

Hmmmm......nine of Saturday's team (otherwise known as our best team....other than Stevens) played at least some part in the match today, and six of them were on the field for the final capitulation (although it never appeared on the BBC or Sky websites, people at the game confirmed that Moore was on for all of extra time).

Only Brannagan and Holland played no part.

Yes, Cam's our best player and always a big miss, but still not good.

Let's hope it serves as a kick-up-the-a**e tonight rather than knocking their confidence......

I’m embarrassed for the players and hope they don’t take the negativity of that experience into Saturday.

A freak or a sign of things to come? Over to you OUFC.

Back
Top Bottom