Home Match Build Up 16/10/2021 L1: OUFC v Plymouth Argyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it not, it’s also very easy on the train with only a change at Reading if you plan it right.

Plymouth have cracking potential and a very loyal fan base.

Ryan Lowe is a very good young manager.

Battle of the Scousers Saturday, too.

They are what we need to be........ average home gates of around 10k this season and (well I never) redeveloped Home Park into a 16k capacity stadium with associated facilities....

2-1 win to us - Green Machine derailed. :)

Hopefully will help create a decent atmosphere having a sold out away end instead of the handful that Accrington brought last (league) home game

Does full bill of health mean even Mcguane and Winnall are fit!? Will give Karl a few choices!

The anger and frustration of the Stevenage game is now just a distant memory. Great to get back to some proper football.
Was there much anger and frustration? Did many people actually care? Even the players don't want to play in the trophy anymore.

Was there much anger and frustration? Did many people actually care? Even the players don't want to play in the trophy anymore.
There did seem to be some on here who were angry and frustrated .
Most supporters didn't really care as you suggest though.

Not the thread to start a discussion about it but the tournament needs to change when the deal on the current format expires.

Looks good.
I would play Sykes instead of Forde and it would depend on how Plymouth play whether Gorrin should be in the team.

We get it. You don’t like the FL Trophy.
Some care about the competition, some don’t, I care about that game because as a squad they had the opportunity to build a winning run but essentially didn’t bother. I wouldn’t miss the trophy games but when I make the effort to go the game and we don’t ‘turn up’, yep, I’m frustrated, but you can’t claim that ‘most supporters’ don’t care based on the views of members of this forum.
Back to the Plymouth game please.

This has the potential to be a cracking match which could be a bit scary. Plymouth look to be the dark horse this year and we'll have to be on the top of our game.

Could be 2 interesting tests in 1 match: Plymouth (from local TV highlights) seem to play an open game with a decent bit of attacking pace, and Robinson has a full toolkit to play with against a strong team with a manager he's probably starting to see as a rival.

Last edited:
Think we will win this one. I can see Plymouth having a good season with a good manger and a good following

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom