Away Match Day Thread +++ 16/07/19 PSF: Eastleigh v OUFC MTD +++

Anyone going to this? I might pop down, do a bit of minute by minute reporting on here if anyone’s interested
be handy @HampshireYellow , and appreciated too ... as its an OUFC XI , U23s & U18s dunno if Selfys radox sports show will make way for live coverage ..... I wouldve popped down the A34/M27 myself , but work commitments have got in the way ( watching the cricket final put my schedule back).... Ive never been to a match at Eastleigh, but have been to several Scooter rallies there :oops:

Was tempted to head down until I saw would be mostly u23s. Shame we don't have some new players to get some minutes under the belt.
the way things are a fair number of U23s (and several U18s) are going to be making up a sizable proportion of the first team squad in the forthcoming campaign .... unless theres a few signings imminently-ish?

cue klaxon? :sneaky:

the way things are a fair number of U23s (and several U18s) are going to be making up a sizable proportion of the first team squad in the forthcoming campaign .... unless theres a few signings imminently-ish?

cue klaxon? :sneaky:
I would be very surprised.
Jones, Lofthouse and maybe Lopez lays new left back could have done appearances.
I would guess 3 in during the next week to 10 days then some loans from Premiership/ Championship clubs.

Well it’s a lot busier than I expected!! And I thought it kicked off at 7.45 ?

Last edited:
I'll leave it up to you, HY, given that you're reporting from the game itself, rather than just listening, like me.

Back
Top Bottom