Home Match Day Thread +++ 16/03/2019 OUFC v Bradford City match day thread +++

Just love the delusion:
“Even when I stand here right now I’m a better person and a better manager for the experience I’ve had for the last 12 months.
“I know how to win games and defend games."

gobbo out now!
don't get why you've quoted my post

Come on Oxford, do us all a favour and actually flog an inferior team for a change.

4-0, pretty please...?

Its OK for everyone to say Bradford are an inferior team but if we play against them like we did at their ground, its us who will be the easy pickings. That match really highlighted our inability to score goals and nothing has changed since then..Payne ripped us apart to score his goal, hope to god he doesnt play tomorrow given his goal-scoring record against us.

Blustery conditions exacerbated by the breeze blocks wind tunnel .....despite the weather 3-1 home win mackie sinclair & ruffels 6250 crowd

Right now a 0-0 draw is the most likely result.

Hope for more, but not expecting it.

After such a depressing and miserable Tuesday evening, surely we have to get all three points.......please, I’ll take anything really. Even a deflection off the ref would do nicely. Gonna be pretty damp tomorrow.

I don’t care about KR tomorrow
I just want a home win, hoping we can find our shooting boots and just get one more than Bradford
COYY and 3 points

Robinson's comments sound like a pre-emptive strike against supporter unrest.

Dread to think what his team talk will be like.

Perhaps we can scrape a win despite him. Hope so. No confidence.

If we lose robbo has to go I really hope we win I think we need to win otherwise relegation will be aka certainty only my opinion

We have to be in the wins business, been saying for a while draws no good. Not looking forward to another windy game I hate them.

Last edited:
Considering the weather forecast tomorrow, whoever starts the game with their backs to the open end will go in at ht 6-0 up before a comeback in the second half from the opposition. Final score 6-6.

Eastwood
Long Nelson Dickie Ruffels
Henry Mous Brannagan
Whyte Sinclair Browne

1-0, Ruffels. Please win

3 nil home win. Goals from Mackie, Brannaghan and Henry with Robinson doing a touchline knee slide after the 3rd.

Considering the weather forecast tomorrow, whoever starts the game with their backs to the open end will go in at ht 6-0 up before a comeback in the second half from the opposition. Final score 6-6.
Now this is a good point , and would be worth a goal I would think , at least!?
Just hope a home win , so 1-0 please!

Could this be the day when we are the sum of our parts and tear a new one in the opposition. Oh I do hope so!!

Robinson on ifollow says that the referees have been the reason we haven’t got more from the last two games and he’s spoken to the FA today about it. Presumably to complain? It’ll be interesting to see how the referee officiates tomorrow now that Robinson is putting pressure on them.

Its OK for everyone to say Bradford are an inferior team but if we play against them like we did at their ground, its us who will be the easy pickings.

Referring to my post immediately above...well it was a wish more than a statement (although by the league table, Bradford ARE an inferior team). Take your point, however pessimistic. Mine was that we haven’t destroyed an oppo since the dawn of time. Hopefully please today?

Back
Top Bottom