Home Match Day Thread +++ 16/03/2019 OUFC v Bradford City match day thread +++

Is it a "must win" game?
not quite but definatley must not lose
Bradford have been awful and if we can't get at least a draw my optimism will be quickly running out.
hoping for a 2-0 win. don't care who scores but got a feeling it will be 1-1

just remembered they've got Payne. keep him out of the game and we've got a chance

We need a result of some sort tomorrow, a win would be massive but a draw not a disaster. I think we need at least 7 points out of the next 3 home games against Bradford, Wycombe and wimbledon to give us a good chance of staying up, especially with our away record.

Not going to be a pretty game with the forecast tomorrow, but I think we can grind out a result!!!!

2-1 whyte and Sinclair. COYY.

Was looking at all the remaining fixtures for Plymouth down to Wimbledon and even if we lost to all 5 teams down there (god forbid) I still think 50 pts would mean safety so using the logic we play better against the better sides, 10 pts from those other 4 games keep us up ???

Robinson has tweeted that Oxford need to find their rhythm against Bradford, the cha cha, the quick step, the Rumba, the Salsa, the Jive or the tango ffs well they must have had two left feet so far this season. I wish the man would get a grip and f**k off, the way things are going the U’s 0 Bradford 1

not quite but definatley must not lose
Bradford have been awful and if we can't get at least a draw my optimism will be quickly running out.
hoping for a 2-0 win. don't care who scores but got a feeling it will be 1-1

Just love the delusion:
“Even when I stand here right now I’m a better person and a better manager for the experience I’ve had for the last 12 months.
“I know how to win games and defend games."

Robinson out now!

(see, I've corrected his name for you. Don't want to waste my time on that sort of thing again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Robinson has tweeted that Oxford need to find their rhythm against Bradford, the cha cha, the quick step, the Rumba, the Salsa, the Jive or the tango ffs well they must have had two left feet so far this season. I wish the man would get a grip and f**k off, the way things are going the U’s 0 Bradford 1
Let's just hope that the fans get behind the team and the team wins tomorrow?
A huge game

Was looking at all the remaining fixtures for Plymouth down to Wimbledon and even if we lost to all 5 teams down there (god forbid) I still think 50 pts would mean safety so using the logic we play better against the better sides, 10 pts from those other 4 games keep us up ???
50 points will probably be enough.
IF that's the case 10 points from 9 games required.
Regardless of 10 or 11 a win tomorrow would take us a big step closer to staying up.

50 points will probably be enough.
IF that's the case 10 points from 9 games required.
Regardless of 10 or 11 a win tomorrow would take us a big step closer to staying up.

As Shosho’s graph shows whatever the result tomorrow we still are better placed to survive than Bradford but I fancy us to win 3-1, Sinclair (if he starts), Whyte & Dickie

The descriptor ‘must win’ has been thrown around a lot this season but if tomorrow ends as anything other than a win, we’re surely going down. I hope we’re more than a goal up going into stoppage time or my nerves just won’t be able to take it.

Low scoring, scrappy game. I think our home form edges it our way. 1-0, Sinclair.

Same lineup as Tuesday, but Mousinho and Sinclair to come in for Kashi and Mackie. Henry has been off form but I want his experience and capacity for moments of brilliance in what is going to be a right game more than Sykes’ youthful exuberance.

Back
Top Bottom