Home Match Day Thread +++ 16/03/2019 OUFC v Bradford City match day thread +++

So the players fear the drop, have they not spoken to Tiger, according to him we’re not going down, whatever he and Robinson say now I take with a pinch of salt, their both full of bullshit
I thought that was a bit of an unfair headline from the OM, given the end of the quote was something like ‘so we’re determined to avoid it sooner rather than later’. Headline could easily have been something along the lines of ‘players determined to turn around bad results against Bradford’ etc.

Public Service Announcement
for those who park in Littlemore, BBL or Greater Leys
i saw someone from the parking enforcement team taking photos of the signs about parking restrictions this morning. So possibly there is going to be a ticketing blitz later today
cheers for the info. think I'll park in Kennington and walk over Sandford lock. can't afford a parking ticket

cheers for the info. think I'll park in Kennington and walk over Sandford lock. can't afford a parking ticket
Think the sargemobile should be safe -ish parked up in bracing(!) Skeggy... keeping in touch with the mighty u's fortunes while working away

Comfirmed:
Eastwood
Long Nelson Dickie Ruffels
Brannagan Kashi
Whyte Henry Graham
Sinclair

Back to 4-2-3-1.

Why is Robinson banging on about a resurgent Bradford? They have won one of their last 5. Getting excuses in early?

Kashi over Mousinho... not sure about that one at all.

1-1. Can’t help but expect a testy game where we dominate but don’t look like scoring until s lucky or inspired goal after about half an hour. Then we concede an equaliser with 5 mins to go and end up thinking we’re happy with a point where in reality we really aren’t.

WTF? Why? Why would anyone wear another clubs shirt to 'support' thier local team? ....and ffs RED shirts at an Oxford utd game , no, no and thrice no i say

My dads a ST holder here but really a Man U fan. He’s a football fan who likes to spend a bit of time with his son and granddaughter, and knows not to wear red at the game.

My dads a ST holder here but really a Man U fan. He’s a football fan who likes to spend a bit of time with his son and granddaughter, and knows not to wear red at the game.
Supports the u's with a ST ....knows not to wear red to games .....nowt wrong with that .... IMO

Afternoon campers. 3 points today with at least 3 goals scored by our fantastic forwards. ;)

My accumulator for today:
Accrington v Rochdale Abandoned because Amershamdave's dog pissed in the corner.
Bristol Rovers v Charlton: away win
Luton v Gillinghan: home win
Oxford v Bradford: home win
Portsmouth v Scunthorpe: home win
Shrewsbury v Wycombe: away win
Southend v Wimbledon: away win
Sunderland v Walsall: home win

I will be very happy if that all works out.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Afternoon campers. 3 points today with at least 3 goals scored by our fantastic forwards. ;)

Accrington v Rochdale Abandoned because Amershamdave's dog pissed in the corner.
Sunderland v Walsall: away win

COME ON YOU YELLOWS
Majority if not all would be happy if those predictions prove right @Malc

Oops made a mistake with the train set result. Corrected.

See that the pitch is being watered. Haven't you had enough rain in Oxford?

Sunderland v Walsall: home win

COME ON YOU YELLOWS
Would prefer a draw in the Southend game tbh. Southend quietly slipping into it and Wimbledon quietly picking up results.

Back
Top Bottom