• Northampton Town

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
An easy away day rather than a rivalry, I have always enjoyed a few beers in Towcester before hand and you are back (well when I lived in Oxford I was) early enough to have a Saturday night out if you want to, but no edge to the game.

We normally lose there but keep it tight early and we will pick them off to win by a couple of goals, they are a poor team.

I remember the cricket pitch got a bit tasty one game with a dividing fence 🤣 🤣

An easy away day rather than a rivalry, I have always enjoyed a few beers in Towcester before hand and you are back (well when I lived in Oxford I was) early enough to have a Saturday night out if you want to, but no edge to the game.

We normally lose there but keep it tight early and we will pick them off to win by a couple of goals, they are a poor team.

Yeah same here. 20 minute train ride from where I live, head to the malt shovel next to the carlsberg brewery beforehand, about a half an hour walk to the ground.

Strange place mind, most pubs there seem to advertise "live rugby"

Not often we get to play two big rivals in one week, hopefully we'll have back-to-back derby wins

• React
Reactions: m
We are on a roll and I cant see us failing to continue this run at Northampton. Playing away is never easy but Shirely, we are the better team here.

Shodipo terrified them in that game just before Christmas. Reckon they'll be paying him extra attention tomorrow. Hopefully just opens up the space elsewhere. Whatever happens they're a grim bunch of plodders so hope we hammer them. 0-6 Ruffs and Sam Long hatricks ;)

Id like to see a big away win ( and fancy a 0-3) .... though a 0-1 and the 3points will be more than adequate for me

NTFC have to be better than when they came to us. Im going for 1-1, Taylor with our goal to equalise.

Hoping the U's give the Cobblers a proper shoeing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom