• Draw

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Northampton, a club with a history, but not as good as ours :)
Just 1 point above the drop zone and 6 points behind us. After this match they should be 9 points behind us.

4-0 win. According to their fans, they were shite against MK Dons last night. They put out a strong side and struggled, before losing 2-0. They’ll be no match for us.

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Maguane Shodipo
Taylor

4-0 win. According to their fans, they were shite against MK Dons last night. They put out a strong side and struggled, before losing 2-0. They’ll be no match for us.

Stevens
Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Maguane Shodipo
Taylor
I can't see Brannagan starting to be honest. He's been out a long-time and looked accordingly rusty last night. Let's ease him back in and hopefully get a cracking 2nd half of the season out of him.

I can't see Brannagan starting to be honest. He's been out a long-time and looked accordingly rusty last night. Let's ease him back in and hopefully get a cracking 2nd half of the season out of him.
Wishful thinking on my behalf to be honest 😅 Okay so my 11 would be as follows:

Stevens
Gorrin Kelly
Henry Maguane Shodipo
Taylor

Wishful thinking on my behalf to be honest 😅 Okay so my 11 would be as follows:

Stevens
Gorrin Kelly
Henry Maguane Shodipo
Taylor
The only change i would probably make would be forde instead of Kelly, only because of how physical Northampton are and forde gives us a bit more physicality and height from Set pieces, as we know how direct they play!

Thomas Bramall referee, cant say i have heard of him, seems to be quite a few new ones this season

Think it will be really tough. Hoping we can win but would guess it will be a draw.

Stevens
Hanson Gorrin McGuane
Henry Taylor Shodipo

2-1 Oxford. Late Sykes winner.

Not convinced by Kelly yet still with 5 subs theres plenty of options

Been called local rivals over on their forum. Never ever considered them as that. Even get the odd P Oxford comment too. Strange lot.

One of the last fixtures you look for when the list comes out in the summer. One of those games that you hope doesn't fall on a Boxing Day or New Year. An opponent as anonymous as Mansfield, Rochdale or Walsall.

A point will do. Hopefully the break has re-energised us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom