Home Match Day Thread +++ 16/02/2019 OUFC v Peterborough United Matchday Thread +++

I think we should keep Henry playing as much as possible. He has goals in him and while he was not on it against sunnerlun, he is most likely to get the goals we need. 2-1 Henry to score. U’s win!

Looking forward to the match I hope we can continue our decent form.
2-0 to the U’S
I reckon one of our central defenders will pop up with a goal from a corner.

COYY

Heart says a win but head thinks we'll be lucky with a draw. 2-2.

Going to miss the match for a party at the tennis club, then We play Accrington on my birthday so it will be a full house here. Then off on holiday so will miss Blackpool and Scunthorpe. But the hotel has good wifi so hope to watch both. Somebody else will have to report the (interesting) scores on all 4 of those games.

Yes, I know. part-time supporter.

Heart says a win but head thinks we'll be lucky with a draw. 2-2.

Going to miss the match for a party at the tennis club, then We play Accrington on my birthday so it will be a full house here. Then off on holiday so will miss Blackpool and Scunthorpe. But the hotel has good wifi so hope to watch both. Somebody else will have to report the (interesting) scores on all 4 of those games.

Yes, I know. part-time supporter.
I just don't believe you are taking this seriously enough. Tennis, Birthday party, holidays! Tsk! Shame on you! ?

A win of any sort will do, not going to make it today as I have something on in London.

Up the U's!

Peterborough have the second best away record but I think that’s on the slide since Fergie jnr took over.
2-1 win, Henry & Sinclair

They are a misble lot on the Posh forum ,the London Road . They should be in our position, they think they are going to lose! So that now makes me nervous! So going for a draw now:rolleyes:

Going to be a very tight game , just hope we can keep our head's above that bottom line.

Atmosphere at the breezeblock today will be similar to that of the the surface of the moon!

all down to OGBs stadium manager AND bully boy head of security/safety .... the latter who works for OUFC (freelance)!!!!

so much for aiming to improve the matchday experience OUFC.... more bullshit that seems ,as that one individual, ever since hes been promoted to the level of his incompetence (flag-gate), has displayed a total and utter contempt for OUFC supporters, and has been treating paying OUFC supporters like a something hes stepped in

well done OUFC .... remember this next time you want a big crowd to buy tickets for home matches

Atmosphere at the breezeblock today will be similar to that of the the surface of the moon!

all down to OGBs stadium manager AND bully boy head of security/safety .... the latter who works for OUFC (freelance)!!!!

so much for aiming to improve the matchday experience OUFC.... more bullshit that seems ,as that one individual, ever since hes been promoted to the level of his incompetence (flag-gate), has displayed a total and utter contempt for OUFC supporters, and has been treating paying OUFC supporters like a something hes stepped in

well done OUFC .... remember this next time you want a big crowd to buy tickets for home matches

Sarge - don’t be silly ; this has Firoka’s finger prints all over it.

...And a freelance employee of OUFC .... Mr Ian Mixter... is heavily involved
IMO a bully of the very worst kind
Evidence gathered by those affected and presented to the board with Oxvox copied in should have some reaction. Everybody carries a mobile these days. Film, record, photo, all useful.

Back
Top Bottom