Home Match Day Thread +++ 16/02/2019 OUFC v Peterborough United Matchday Thread +++

It’s very tempting to be a bit complacent here: our recent excellent home performances against the very best in this league and Peterborough’s spectacular drop in form suggest we should comfortably win this. I think this is such an important game - will the side be able to raise themselves against a not-top team? I reckon yes, but it will be close. 1-0, penalty.

Elsewhere, no teams around us have particularly tough matches tomorrow, although one of Bradford or Plymouth will drop points as they play each other. Big opportunity to pull away a bit.

It’s very tempting to be a bit complacent here: our recent excellent home performances against the very best in this league and Peterborough’s spectacular drop in form suggest we should comfortably win this. I think this is such an important game - will the side be able to raise themselves against a not-top team? I reckon yes, but it will be close. 1-0, penalty.

Elsewhere, no teams around us have particularly tough matches tomorrow, although one of Bradford or Plymouth will drop points as they play each other. Big opportunity to pull away a bit.
Accy at Sunderland tonight

Spot on with this , we definitely don't want to make hard work of this! 3 points is a must
Anything less will be abig let down , need to make sure we start to make a gap now from the bottom pack!

I know I should want Accrington to win, but for some reason my mouth keeps turning up at each side....

4-0 home win. I just put a reckless home-alone tenner on it. Ps. check out the Sunderland forum meltdown happening right now. Very satisfying.

Back
Top Bottom