Home Match Day Thread +++ 16/02/2019 OUFC v Peterborough United Matchday Thread +++

same score again. keep the home form going with first goal for Sinclair and late winner from back in form Henry

think thisll be a decent home win, 3-1 , with Sinclair, Mackie & Ruffles on the score sheet , attendance around 6000, 350 from posh

think thisll be a decent home win, 3-1 , with Sinclair, Mackie & Ruffles on the score sheet , attendance around 6000, 350 from posh
I like your prediction Sarge but the crowd? 7,000 considering last weekends game

I like your prediction Sarge but the crowd? 7,000 considering last weekends game
big push to get 10k for last sat (with 1808 mackams officially.... probably 2000 mackams total- leaving 8k home fans after a long and sustained promotional push, including occasionals)- home game to peterboro, barely any promotion, business as usual for a Feb afternoon this season, home crowd of around 6k .... plus about 350 from posh , just under 6.5 k total methinks ? ...id like to hope theres a few more, but....

Get the feeling that Henry will be rested after last week's showing, maybe Carruthers will replace him.
Carruthers was instrumental in the U23s win over Hull U23s (3-0) , in fact his class stood out in that game, could be one replaces t'other during the match v posh

you could say Brannagen needs a rest as well. finally good to actually have these options from the bench that don't weaken the team

you could say Brannagen needs a rest as well. finally good to actually have these options from the bench that don't weaken the team
Apart from Carruthers, who else do you think would be an adequate replacement if we drop both Henry and Brannagan?

I certainly wouldn't "rest" Brannigan , his overall work rate and tenacity is superb. So if anyone get rested could be Henry methinks.

with 3 games over the next 7 days, now KR has options that are fit, its almost a given that therell be a bit of 'squad - rotation' v Posh, 'Stanley and B'pool

Apart from Carruthers, who else do you think would be an adequate replacement if we drop both Henry and Brannagan?
not suggesting to drop them both at the same time, just saying we're looking stronger as a squad.
don't know enough about Kashi but sure he could fit in there and hopefully Sykes will do well

not suggesting to drop them both at the same time, just saying we're looking stronger as a squad.
don't know enough about Kashi but sure he could fit in there and hopefully Sykes will do well
sykes has an injury ...knee I think?he wasnt in u23s squad v Hull due to injury

Back
Top Bottom