Home Match Day Thread +++ 16/02/2019 OUFC v Peterborough United Matchday Thread +++

Sykes possibly training today according to the ox fail
looking forward to seeing him and hope he starts as well as whyte did

Carruthers was instrumental in the U23s win over Hull U23s (3-0) , in fact his class stood out in that game, could be one replaces t'other during the match v posh
It was 'only the U23s but was a competitive game and Carruthers looked very fit to me.
He ran all game.
He could well come in for Henry (although that reduces our goal threat with Henry by far our top scorer)

It was 'only the U23s but was a competitive game and Carruthers looked very fit to me.
He ran all game.
He could well come in for Henry (although that reduces our goal threat with Henry by far our top scorer)
very much agree re Carruthers on tues for U23s.... won the pen, basically ran the whole game, was defending, in mid field and attacking just behind strikers too .... think he mayve taken the pen if he hadnt been 'told' to let Jonte Smith take it

Anyone else looking forward to Tiger's programme notes? I'm sure they'll be Grrrrrrrreat!

Really need to take our chance, with Fergie looking for an away win.
Hoping a 2-1 win will give us three points.

Too much confidence seeping around that we can now take on the big boys at home - I'm thinking 1-3 !!

Too much confidence seeping around that we can now take on the big boys at home - I'm thinking 1-3 !!
reasonable fit squad, moral boosting performances against the top teams, sun shing again, what can possibly go wrong??? haha

So what do you want, defeatism? I thought confidence bred success...………...Get on board, for heavens sake.

Back
Top Bottom