Away Match Day Thread 16/01/21 L1 Northampton Town v OUFC - POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. It’s lovely and sunny here in Northampton. Shame, I was looking forward to today’s game. They don’t seem too bothered in the NTFC fans forum but over here ... gee it’s all kicking off!
I think it’s probably because you guys treat this as a derby game whereas over the border it’s just another game. Enjoy your sunny afternoon guys and hope to see you again when the weather perks up a bit.
Silly tosser, cobblers are load of cobblers food for nothing, old Curley boy got scared like your fans do when giving it large and when confronted you run a mile, which equates to you lot being scared. Now run along and wait until we come to your P**s pot town.

I thought the Ipswich game would have been called off but if that was deemed playable then this game should have gone ahead.

Teams not playing in L1 this coming week (although Shrewsbury play Southampton in the FA Cup)

Burton Albion, Ipswich Town, Oxford Utd, Swindon Town and Wigan Athletic.

Had to succumb to watching Leeds Brighton instead. Still, at least Leeds are looking s**t.

Looking forward to hearing Robbo’s comments on this debacle. Our momentum was unavoidably halted last season when an automatic place looked very possible and it looks like this season might be playing out the same way, just as momentum is really building. Surely with such short travelling distance we could have already been there and a decision could have been made as late as 2pm.

Can't see any standing water: Northampton Town P-P Oxford United: Waterlogged pitch postpones League One fixture - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/footbal...sa_7visGlCZCAY20Wt7ZSJTvis_IyVk5qop0Iwljh8Oj0
Whose nicked all the feckin water!

5a7d14177395f13290ee6e3d28bfbbb6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom