Matches 15 years today

me too... 3-3 draw at The Valley wasn't it, albeit we were already promoted ? .... it was 'a bit lively' post match if memory serves?
I think we needed the win for the title, but because of the draw had to wait until the last game of the season v Barnsley.

By the time I had walked back to the car after the Orient game, I believed that we would romp to the title and be like nothing else the Conference had seen. Support, stadium, and playing budget all gave me a rush of soon to be misguided confidence.

I actually felt worse after the defeat to Exeter in the following season’s play-offs. Sat in the car staring into the abyss with which we were now familiar and it was staring back with a piercing and ravenous glare.

By the time I had walked back to the car after the Orient game, I believed that we would romp to the title and be like nothing else the Conference had seen. Support, stadium, and playing budget all gave me a rush of soon to be misguided confidence.

I actually felt worse after the defeat to Exeter in the following season’s play-offs. Sat in the car staring into the abyss with which we were now familiar and it was staring back with a piercing and ravenous glare.
Exeter hit me harder too

Back
Top Bottom