Home Match Day Thread +++ 15/12/2018 OUFC v Blackpool Matchday Thread +++

Could be some goals in this one, going for the win.

3-2 Henry Browne and Brannagan

Blackpool blackpool shitting it....

This was one of the best psychological songs ever delivered by the London road in my time stood on it. After that goal, Blackpool knew they had a real chance of blowing their promotion push and I like to think that we got into their heads with the repetition of that chant over and over.

As for the goal Scottish egg....we must have been stood pretty close to each other. One of the best mentallers* ever after that one.

* younger readers should replace this word with “absolute limbs”

This was one of the best psychological songs ever delivered by the London road in my time stood on it. After that goal, Blackpool knew they had a real chance of blowing their promotion push and I like to think that we got into their heads with the repetition of that chant over and over.

As for the goal Scottish egg....we must have been stood pretty close to each other. One of the best mentallers* ever after that one.

* younger readers should replace this word with “absolute limbs”
Not normally one for this young person lingo, but I think that conjours up a perfect image......

Good feeling about today, I think we'll score twice and they'll have a man sent off and a goal disallowed.

All good

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

So all you brass moneys at the fffffreezing stadium. Keep supporting the lads with your very best united voices.

Good start to the L1 games today. Scunthorpe (1 place under us) are losing 3-0 at Doncaster.
And Bradford v Wasall is off (soft northerners)

Back
Top Bottom