Home Match Day Thread 15/09/20 Carabao Cup R2 - OUFC v Watford

Club's last played each other in 1998-99.

Oxford played in Watford's away strip at Vicarage Road in November 1998 and the Hornets
played in Oxford's shorts and socks in the reverse fixture at the Manor in March 1999.

1-1 and a shootout victory to the U’s. A promising performance after Saturday’s showing.
COYY’s!

The way things are going we may have to play most of the under 18 side.

They'd probably do a good job!

We’ll probably win this one despite not needing to nor wanting to - there’s P**s all money in the LC without fans and we’re not going to win it. As unfashionable as it sounds, the EFL Trophy is a better bet for prize money.

A response to what happened on Saturday is all I ask. Better attacking play and actually giving our strikers something to work with.

Watford appear to change their manager every week. Who is Ivic?

predict we’ll win and predict another injury.

think Watford will disrespect us by putting out a team of squad players...despite out of necessity we have to do the same, we'll beat them tonight

2-1 I reckon

I am now 51, the last time we beat Watford in Oxford I was 1. We haven’t beaten them at home in 14 attempts so 2-1 Oxford and I don’t care who scores?.

Got to be realistic here and I think we will lose. The young lads will put up a good fight but my prediction will be 2-1 to the Hornets.

Feeling a sneaky 1-0 with us getting a goal in extra time of the first half and then withstanding a barrage for the next 45

I think we will out play them have more possession more shots on goal and we will win 3-1 goal scorers god knows who that will be lol

Back
Top Bottom