Interesting

So the 18 will be from:
Eastwood, Stevens,
Clare, long, Moore, mous, Jones
Kelly, brann, mcguine, Henry, forde, hall
Agyei, Osei, asing, cooper
Loft house, Lopez, Napa, goodrham

Interesting
no Atkinson ? .... his red card has been rescinded y'know?

great news .... get in there ... whodve thought it?

and half good news re Ruff's shoulder injury, no break, but ligament damage, which may take a few weeks to 'mend' ?

I think they must put appeals in a lucky dip box! I didn’t have any complaints at the time. It still baffles me how Beano’s red card at Wimbledon a few years ago, failed at the appeal.

great news .... get in there ... whodve thought it?

and half good news re Ruff's shoulder injury, no break, but ligament damage, which may take a few weeks to 'mend' ?

There’s a first, great news. Is he now available for tomorrow night

I think they must put appeals in a lucky dip box! I didn’t have any complaints at the time. It still baffles me how Beano’s red card at Wimbledon a few years ago, failed at the appeal.
Still trying to figure that one out, Beano went up for a challenge on the players left side but he fell clutching his right side of face and the tv Showed he didn’t connect.

Last edited:
I wonder if players who didn't play the full 90 (like Cooper or McGuane) might get a bit of a run out tonight as we are quite short

We could well do a job on a footballing team...... we just need to work out how to beat the more defensive minded ones. Passing forwards would be a start.

Having gone through a rotator cuff problem to my shoulder, I can understand only too well that, having suffered some ligament damage to his shoulder, poor Ruffs will be feeling very sore and will definitely need a couple of weeks rest to recover. Lucky for him, the club has some top staff looking after the recuperation of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom