Home Match Day Thread +++ 15/02/20 OUFC v Sunderland +++

They have, by not saying that it’s off. The game is on until they say it isn’t, and until the storm actually arrives there is no way of knowing exactly what it’ll be like. That’s just how it is - they know nothing more than the rest of us.
The voice of reason- thank goodness. ?

Tough ask for us to hit some form in this one, especially as we have notable absentees, but we need something from this game so I will hope for a draw.

Upon reflection, I'm starting to lean towards this diamond formation now:

Eastwood
Long Dickie Mous Ruffels
Thorne
Brannagan Sykes
Henry
Agyei Taylor
There's a lot of creativity in that lineup, and with no Gorrin, we may as well use the talent we have available, and go for the throat, and outscore them.

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!

That’s my point. Stop the uncertainty - just make a statement. Why is that so hard?
Really?
Because things could change dramatically. Even the weather forecasters wont get it spot on.
What do you seriously expect the club to say? It is this a whoosh?

Eastwood
Long Dickie Mous Ruffels
Thorne
Brannagan Sykes
Henry
Agyei Taylor
There's a lot of creativity in that lineup, and with no Gorrin, we may as well use the talent we have available, and go for the throat, and outscore them.

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!
They have a very good winger from memory.
So that could be too narrow and expose Long too much.

Eastwood
Long Dickie Mous Ruffels
Thorne
Brannagan Sykes
Henry
Agyei Taylor

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!
Fantastic line up and formation. Too expressive though I feel for a more formal kr. Plus he doesn't let Agyei play AND you've left out his pet project mackie. The game is made for a Mackie sending off, with Maguire and the weather.

2=1 to the yellows , it is going to be bit wet and windy , so wear a coat with a hood? And sit at the back of the stand and sing up for the lads.

Back
Top Bottom