Away Match Day Thread 15/01/2022 L1: Wycombe Wanderers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say two players players miles offside and right in front of the goalie he can take some blame.

It annoys me our players don’t get stuck into referees more for bad decisions like that as it makes a difference . Shows insufficient passion and care in my opinion

I watched the replay and even though the Wycombe player looked offside when the ball went in when the shot was took it looked very close so VAR would of been needed to clear up.

Get ready for 45 minutes of dark arts. Season starting to unravel a little for us when Taylor is off form we have about as much goal threat as my 5year deceased Dear Gran.
I have to agree Kip. Taylor is totally out of form and Wycombe will time waste like their lives depend on it. It's frustrating in the extreme.

Agree we need players if we’re after some in now not at the end of January

Can't even see us getting a draw to be honest, we badly need some signings to bolster this squad to give us a chance of not only making the play offs but to be successful in them. All this talk about brannagan and sykes being signed up by championship sides and they've been outplayed in midfield for the last game and a half. Need to sort it out .
But KR leave ls them to late signings that is

How long are we going to wait for a change I know they’re talking about 20 mins from the end but maybe a bit sooner ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom