+++ 14/7/18 Oxford City Vs Oxford United and Hampton & Richmond Vs Oxford United +++

It would be good if the club could update the website to reflect the new U23 structure and to add players as they are signed! While they are at it they might like to add Whyte into the first team squad and get rid of Pekalski, who is still on there for some reason!

It would be good if the club could update the website to reflect the new U23 structure and to add players as they are signed! While they are at it they might like to add Whyte into the first team squad and get rid of Pekalski, who is still on there for some reason!

Agreed. Although, Pekalski is still our player as he hasn't found a new club yet and so we are still paying him.

Ah right - I thought we'd paid him off. My mistake.

Armani Little sounds like he is a very good signing.

HE still works there, might as well give him something to do
I am sure that KR has left him out for a reason.Reading through the lines KR wants players who are very fit and press. Doesn't sound like he is like that.
KR has written him off and is 'encouraging ' him to get a new club

It seems we have got ourselves a lot of rough diamonds KR is polishing up. Can only be good for the future aswell as the coming season.

Is Victor Milton a youth team player or triallist? And how did Doughty do?

Back
Top Bottom