Home Match Day Thread +++ 14/4/2018 OUFC v Southend Match Day Thread +++

Comfortable win after continuing the theme
of improved performances under KR. A welcome early goal making a huge difference to confidence levels. We’ll then go on to finish season on 54 points leaving us all to wonder what the fuss was about. COYY!

To offer a bit of hope...we managed to get a point against Southend earlier his season with Tiendalli and Xemi both playing the full 90. Anything is possible tomorrow!

I agree 2-0 and I think confidence returning after Tuesday. They played well with nothing earned. Win this and I genuinely think we could upset Wigan, good though they are.

I was going to stay sober tonight but i think i'll have some of what youre having!

We will win tomorrow 4-2 and then feel relaxed, and be the party poopers for Wigan or Blackburn, which allows Shrewsbury to get promoted.

Yep, it’s the positivity bus again for me. Today’s the day we break the goal drought. Fully deserved 2-0 win with goals from Wes and Gino. Crackling atmosphere and we all go home happy and breathing a big sigh of relief.

I don't go too many home games because of distance, but me and the partner are driving up from east London for this. Really excited. Looking forward to a great atmosphere, and a spirited display from the team.

I'm on the positivity bus.
I believe.

Today we will turn the corner, and things will click. We score early, and the goals will come flooding. COYY

The weather has changed, we are up for it, Robbo will have the players up for a scrap. Come on Oxford we can do this!
(And I bet at least one outfield player wears gloves!)

Henry is doubtful again apparently and Rothwell has hamstring problems.

We need at least one of them playing or the chances of scoring hardly improve ...

Back
Top Bottom