Away Match Day Thread +++ 14/12/2019 Milton Keynes Dons v OUFC L1 +++

Archer
Long Dickie Mous Ruffels
Cadden Gorrin Sykes
Mackie Taylor Fosu​

With all these injuries to key players, and the squad down to the bare bones, it’s gonna be incredibly difficult to keep the unbeaten run going for much longer, but hopefully we can pinch the win.

Feel Agyei may finally get his chance soon, we’ve got no choice really!

COYY

I spy another 0-0. Please lord no more injuries...physio room looking like a field hospital at the Somme.
And the Tea Kettle will blow, naturally.

Archer,

Cadden, Dickie, Moore, Ruffels,

Brannagan, Gorrin, Fosu,

Taylor, Agyei, Henry

Depends on our midfield. Gorrin being back will help of course. Presumably Henry is out (or maybe he is the 50/50 player Robinson mentions on the OWS)? Brannagan and Baptiste still out. Archer looked fine in goal last week (although not overly tested) so that isn't too much of a worry. I think it will be a tight one.

Comfortable 2-0 win and then we march on to Wednesday night .
2,500 u’s fans in attendance

the spirit of the Bald Eagle will be watching over us so will guide us to a win banging in 3 or 4 and go into the man city game on a high

I spy another 0-0. Please lord no more injuries...physio room looking like a field hospital at the Somme.
And the Tea Kettle will blow, naturally.
This. Kettle may well be the most entertainment on the pitch. But the run keeps going....

Not sure why we'd have three central defenders HY? The two (in any combination) have been doing better than OK recently and that's a body we could do with in midfield.

I think I'd go for:
Archer
Long Dickie Moore Ruffs
Cadden Gorrin Fosu
Sykes (or Mackie if Sykes is in place of Henry) Henry (if fit, if not Sykes)
Taylor​

Potentially that leaves Mackie and Agyei to come on in attack, Mous to bolster the midfield if we need it. And is a Christmas tree formation, which is obviously what we need at this time of year. I am presuming none of the other injured players will rise Lazarus-like from their sick beds to take any significant part.

I think I'd go for:
Archer
Long Dickie Moore Ruffs
Cadden Gorrin Fosu
Sykes (or Mackie if Sykes is in place of Henry) Henry (if fit, if not Sykes)
Taylor​

Potentially that leaves Mackie and Agyei to come on in attack, Mous to bolster the midfield if we need it. And is a Christmas tree formation, which is obviously what we need at this time of year. I am presuming none of the other injured players will rise Lazarus-like from their sick beds to take any significant part.
and we’ll jingle all the way when we get the three points

I will be there with my son who's its his first away game. Looking like a good away following too. Just hope the ref dont spoil it. I would be happy for a 1-0 win but I will predict a 3-2 win.

Back
Top Bottom