Matches 14/11/2020 L1 - OUFC v Doncaster Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting beyond a joke now, ok they are all home games but could leave us well down in the mire with playing catchup

given circumstance (covid) any sensible and reasonable authority would , to avoid ridiculous fixture pile ups, increase the number of international call ups from 3-5, from the squads of 22 (wage capped),to 'allow' a match to be postponed in L1 & L2, for this season

trouble Parry, who 'runs' the administration of EFL is not in any way reasonable or sensible.... Parry is far too busy brown nosing the PL elite, it seems to me

Let’s hope that all these postponed games actually help us.
We are slow starters let hope by the time we post these games we are fully upto speed

given circumstance (covid) any sensible and reasonable authority would , to avoid ridiculous fixture pile ups, increase the number of international call ups from 3-5, from the squads of 22 (wage capped),to 'allow' a match to be postponed in L1 & L2, for this season

trouble Parry, who 'runs' the administration of EFL is not in any way reasonable or sensible.... Parry is far too busy brown nosing the PL elite, it seems to me
I think increasing the number of postponements is a terrible idea when it is touch and go if the season will be completed at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom