Home Match Day Thread + + + 14/08/18 OUFC v Coventry City EFL Cup + + +

For goodness sake!! Who said we needed him?

Or to belittle his name so disrespectfully.

The man gave his all to this club as captain and player, took us up two divisions, was a model professional, encouraged better players to join the club and didn’t want to leave.

A genuine club legend in my eyes who I’d love to welcome back as a coach.

I am reliably informed that StadCo are waiting for the winter sale at Poundland before buying any more bulbs.

Watching the highlights, that was an absolute worldy of a cross from Henry for the first. The sort of ball that you dream of being on the end of!

(credit to Browne too, mind, he attacked it with the aggression it deserved!)

I'm sorry, but I really disagree with this stance.

Just because you disagree with someone it doesn't mean they should be banned. It's the adult version of taking your ball home because the other side scores a goal. I've disagreed with plenty of people over the years on this and the forum that preceded it, but I'd rather argue my point than ask for the other party to be banned. Some people are idiots, but it's not difficult to skim over their posts, or just not read them at all.

Once a forum starts banning people just because their views are unpopular it's the beginning of the end.

I'm sorry, but I really disagree with this stance.

Just because you disagree with someone it doesn't mean they should be banned. It's the adult version of taking your ball home because the other side scores a goal. I've disagreed with plenty of people over the years on this and the forum that preceded it, but I'd rather argue my point than ask for the other party to be banned. Some people are idiots, but it's not difficult to skim over their posts, or just not read them at all.

Once a forum starts banning people just because their views are unpopular it's the beginning of the end.
And that's my stance too!

If I banned at the request of members, we'd have about 3!

Back
Top Bottom