Away Match Day Thread 13/11/2021 L1: Ipswich Town v OUFC

Sorry @rosieburns nothing to do with his attire it was the scruffiness in his appearance hence why I didn’t mention the colour of his attire, but certainly his manner in which he was dressed and came across in his interview was just pathetic. Sorry if I offended you.
PS I have A couple of pink shirts and polo shirts and feel comfortable in wearing them.

Many years ago back in the 60’s, 70’s pink was defined as a girls colour and blue as a boys colour but come the 80’s any gender define colour went out the window.
Once again if you felt offended I apologise.
I'm not offended baz so no need to apologise. But don't let leftsideboy see you in those pink shirts, he'll think your a weirdo

To be fair I did question if that vlog, or whatever the kids call it, was meant to be comedy/off the wall.

Weird assessment of us gaining a solid point away from home.
Although its nice to see we have learned to do exactly what other teams do to us even if I do think it is a fine line between "managing the game" and cheating.

To be fair I did question if that vlog, or whatever the kids call it, was meant to be comedy/off the wall.

Weird assessment of us gaining a solid point away from home.
Although its nice to see we have learned to do exactly what other teams do to us even if I do think it is a fine line between "managing the game" and cheating.

I spose it depends if its us doing it its game management, if its the opposition then its cheating. Like you say fine lines. I bet every fan the length and breath of the country would say that as well.

Back
Top Bottom